Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Let's Be Honest. Let's be Real.

[NOTE: This post is in no way meant to offend. So, before you read, please keep that in mind & take it as the good humor that it is]

I noticed as I was putting Bree's pajamas on last night, that there was a saying written on the shirt. "Apple of Daddy's Eye" it read. For some reason I laughed out loud, and realized I've never seen a one liner that was the honest-to-God truth, written on a child's shirt. They usually say something like, "Mommy's Little Angel" or "Grandma's Heart". So, I decided to write a list of sayings that I think should be printed on kid's clothes.

-"Pain in Mama's Butt"
-"I'm the only hell my Mama's ever raised"
-"Daddy thinks I'm annoying"
-"Grandma pretends she's not home whenever I come by"
-"Grandpa only drinks when I'm around"
-"I'm why Daddy drinks all the time"
-"I get slapped by strangers in Wal-Mart"
-"I'm the reason why Daddy is gray headed."
-"I'm why Mommy is in rehab"

Those are just a few of more that I'm sure I could come up with. Do you have any? If so, we should all join forces and create a new line of kids clothing!

0 comments: