Friday, March 05, 2010

A New Look

So, how do you guys like the new look? It's bright, and fresh, and shows that I am 100% ready for Spring!

Ironically, I don't really like bees (I'm allergic), but I thought they were cute and who can pass up smiling bees?

Now, when I pulled up my blog in the FireFox browser on my Mac, the page was all out of whack and I really don't know why. So if any of you are having issues viewing my page, please let me know! It looks fine in Safari, which is what browser I use on my computer the most.

Anyway, I hope you all like the new look, and I hope that you all have a beautiful weekend!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

11 comments:

Gucci Mama said...

So cute! I love it!

singedwingangel said...

clean your cookies in firefox and that should fix the issue. I use firefox and it looks great on my end. I love it..

Sam said...

This is so cute! I like it!

Melissa said...

Looks good to me! And very cute and springy!

Have a great week!!!

Menopausal New Mom said...

Samantha, it's adorable, just like you. Love the little bees and flowers. Now if only Spring would get here!

The Girl Next Door Grows Up said...

Samantha I just love it! I have Explorer and it looks just right - everything is in its right place.

Love the polka dots :-) and the bees!!!

So pretty - YAY!!

Ian said...

OK I have to ask how did you get so talented? Looks awesome!!!!

Ally said...

Super cute! I was just telling Ian I need a new look too :( I just hate change and get so aggravated trying to make stuff work. It's like I need to hire a web designer who wont charge. I suck with HTML and all that.

Tales Of A Fourth Grade Nothing

Joe Cap said...

It looks just fine to me on Firefox.

Brandy said...

love the bees. totally terrified of them in real life, but here - so cute.

Kato said...

I love it!

By the way, are you using a Mac program to create your blog? I am interested because I have been wanting to switch my blog over to iweb and wanted to know if you use it and like it?

Looks lovely! I like the smiling bees too, even though I am also allergic!