Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Pictures

Happy Friday y'all! I haven't shared a picture of Bree with you lately, so I thought that I would take today and share a couple of photos with my bouncy, screaming, bratty, 2 and a half year old daughter :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bree at the Ballpark, trying her luck at getting a boiled peanut opened

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Life is good by the pool

I hope you all have a wonderful & safe weekend. Make sure you come back here on Monday, for the Monday Minute because I will be doing it Vlog style! You won't want to miss that - just in case you've been wondering about how bad my Southern Accent is :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

12 comments:

Salt said...

Monday Minute via vlog!? I love it!
Bree is such a little doll. :) I wish it were warm enough here for the pool!

Melissa said...

I am pumped about seeing your vlog on Monday! Woop woop to that! And that picture of Bree in the bathing suit is ADORABLE!

Menopausal New Mom said...

Adorable! wish we had poolside weather here :)

Ian said...

That pool in your backyard? Looking forward to the MM Vlog!

Brandy@YDK said...

yay a pool! i wish i had a pool

Joe Cap said...

Ah, weeee can't wait for the Vlog!

Julia Ladewski said...

cute pics! I did my first vlog today and will be doing Working Mommy Wednesday vlog style too!!

Anonymous said...

Bree is adorable!
Vlog style huh? You are much more daring than I am. :)

Sam said...

She is too cute!

Ooh, excited for the vlog -- I love southern accents! I'm too much a wimp to do a vlog. I hate the sound of my voice, and I never have anything to say when I'm under pressure haha... it would mostly consist of "um..." haha..

Have a great weekend!

Ally said...

Man I wanna be by the pool!

She's adorable. Very cute pic!

FourthGradeNothing.com

Ally said...

PS Are we all turning into vloggers now or what?

Chell said...

Okay, I have not been gone THAT long! Look at Little Miss Bree's hair in the pool shot - tooooo cute! She looks all grown up!!