Tuesday, February 10, 2009

...Slides

Photobucket

In honor of this beautiful weather that South Carolina is currently having...Bree & I went out to play on the playground. Evidently Bree has the attention span of 10 seconds. After a few trips down the slide, she was completely and utterly bored with the whole situation. She didn't even fuss when I carried her inside. She loves being outside, but she finds play sets extremely boring. I know not to get her a swing set for her birthday.

I can't wait for Summer where our afternoons can be spent by the swimming pool. I can't believe that it's only February and we're already having 70 degree weather. Does that mean that the cold has passed? If so, we didn't have a very long Winter, which suits me just as well. I like flip flops, and I am a much happier person when the days are long and the sun is hot.

As long as the weather is this warm, and this perfect...I'm not complaining.

0 comments: