Saturday, April 18, 2009

I haven't Disappeared...

I haven't disappeared, although, this past week would have been a wonderful time to do so! I went nearly a week without a computer. Talk about withdrawals. I began resorting to caveman behavior. It was really, very scary.

On top of not having a computer, Bree had a very bad cold that started last Friday and lasted until this past Wednesday when she graciously passed the sickness on to me. Her nose is still running, but she's 100 percent herself again. I am thankful for that. Sick Bree scares me. I, however, still have the Cold and can't seem to get rid of it.

This past week we also decided to get rid of our puppy. Tucker, the Toy Poodle, is too hyper for us. I can't give him all of the attention that he wants, and he barks (or should I say 'yaps') continously. I put him on Craigs List yesterday, and am meeting a woman today who is interested in him. He's a sweet dog, but he's too much for us at this time. I want a lazy dog, because that's all I have ever owned. I don't know what to do with a hyper dog.

I just wanted to give a quick update on what happened to me for a week. I going to revamp my blog soon, so watch out for that! How was everyone's week?

0 comments: