Friday, May 15, 2009

They Stole my T.V Channel

Last Friday, I discovered that Soap Net had disappeared from my line of channels on my television. I refrained from screaming, and calling up the cable company to cuss them out. I, instead, remained patient for a week, hoping that somehow at sometime, Soap Net would reappear on my television. It has yet to come back.

So, instead of having my daily dose of "One Tree Hill" and "The O.C" (don't be hatin'), I have been having to watch "Wife Swap", because, let's face it, there is CRAP on television during the weekdays. Not that "Wife Swap" is prime entertainment either.

I cherish those two or three hours I get each afternoon while Bree is down for her nap. I usually have my lunch, clean the house, and then sit down and enjoy my Soap Net. I have been robbed of these luxuries. I don't know what to do now that my t.v schedule has been changed. Do I pop in a movie instead of trying to find something worth watching on television? Do I stare aimlessly at my computer screen, bored out of my mind, until five o'clock? I realize that I could do something smart, like read a book, but I prefer to read at night before bed time. Not in the middle of the freakin' day.

I guess I will have to call Charter on Monday, and find out why they took Soap Net away from me. I may even accuse them of theft. Hmph...

0 comments: