Saturday, June 27, 2009

I Need Your Advice!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It's that time, potty training time. Bree can't stay dressed for longer than seconds anymore. Pants, diaper, shirt, it's non existent to Bree. This poses a problem when I put her down for her nap, because when she wakes up, she will have taken her diaper off and spread poop all over the crib, floor, etc...

After the second straight week of washing her sheets, cleaning poop off of her and the bed rails, I've decided that it must be time to potty train. Now, this being my first child, I have no idea how to do this. She says she has to "pee pee", but when I put her on the potty, she makes a pooting noise with her mouth & then hops off. Today she told me that she had to "pee pee" after she pooped in her diaper. So what do I do? How do I make this easier for the both of us? Buy her some underwear so that she knows it's different than a diaper?

I need all of the suggestions, and help I can get. My ears open, and I am ready to hear some advice :D

0 comments: