Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Because I'm Such a Noodle...

I've been so air headed lately. I'm blaming it on my 2 year old. She makes me tired. Anyway, so I meant to tell you that Mrs. M over at "I've Changed My Name to Mommy" gave me an award! You can see it over there in the right hand column sitting perfectly next to my Fab. Find Friday award that I also got from Mrs. M! It's so pretty :) I'm very grateful to have gotten an award, and I'm still trying to expand my audience, so please feel free to introduce my blog to any of your friendly bloggers!!

The deal with the One Lovely Blog award is that I get to pay it forward! Browsing through some of my favorite blogs, it was hard finding someone who already had received this award (that's because they're so awesome). But I found a couple, and these blogs truly are GREAT!:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Mrs. Musings of The Musings of a Mrs.
Mother Mayhem of Mother Mayhem
I love you guys!

Now, if you will excuse me. Charter Digital Cable took it upon themselves to shuffle all of the channels on the television, so NOTHING is where it should be. Nickelodeon is where MTV used to be, and I don't even know what happened to Lifetime. So, I must go figure this out. Have a wonderful Tuesday, and thank you again Mrs. M for the "One Lovely Blog Award"

3 comments:

MrsM said...

You deserve it! I love your blog :)

Samantha said...

You're so sweet :) I love your blog too! You always make me laugh, and if I'm thinking about you at random times during the day (like at the eye doctor the other day) then you know that I LOVE what you have to say!

Mother Mayhem said...

Aw... *Blush*

Thanks! :o)