Monday, August 24, 2009

Is It Friday Yet?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicI made up mind last week that today, I would get up early, workout, have a few moments of peace to myself before Bree got up, and then continue my day as normal. I accomplished the first three things, but after that it all went down hill. Nothing was going my way, and nothing would work the way I NEEDED it to work.

First of all, can someone tell me what is wrong with picnik.com? Whenever the website loads, it says it needs more elbow room & would like to borrow space on my desktop. It gives me a few instructions, I follow them, and nothing. I still can't get into the site. What's wrong? Is anyone else having this issue?

Second of all, I've been trying to upload the same pictures to Facebook for 2 weeks now, and every time I try, something ALWAYS happens that forbids me to upload them. Today's problem is that the Facebook uploader isn't working. I thought it was my Java needing updated, but evidently not.

Today, the computer hates me and believe me, the feeling is mutual.

I also need some suggestions. It seems my child has back tracked on the potty training. Pretty sure it all started slipping backwards while we were at the beach. How do I get her back to where she is telling me she needs to potty EVERY TIME she needs to potty?

*sigh*

How is everyone else's Monday going? Hopefully better than mine. Is it Friday yet?

2 comments:

MrsM said...

What happens on Friday? Don't tell me you get days off! LoL. I'm sorry your day went so badly.

I don't know what's wrong, but I haven't been having any problems with picnick lately. Facebook, on the other hand, has been a nightmare. I can't seem to upload anything onto it either-and yahoo? Forget about it! A lot of sites I've been on have been having tech difficulties lately...

Samantha said...

Friday is the beginning of the weekend :)

I think picnik hates me I guess. I really need to use it :(

Maybe the internet is crashing. That would be my hell I think.