Saturday, October 10, 2009

Yay! Happy Saturday :)

Get up! Right now! This will only take 5 seconds (or more if you get carried away). I need you to begin jumping up and down, clapping your hands, and screaming "Yay!" over and over again (never mind the strange looks you'll get from your kids and hubby). Why? Because, I just got 30 followers today! Now, I know that's nothing compared to the blogs that have 6 and 7 hundred followers, but for me...it's a pretty big deal! A month ago, I only had 12 followers. It's because of you, my wonderful and faithful readers, that I have been able to expand my audience. You have kept me inspired, and have kept me coming back to blog more!

I want to personally thank my "original" readers. The ones who inspired me, and kept me from quitting. The ones who have given me awards, and gotten my blog out there to others. The ones who have helped me grow an audience.

Mrs. M of I've Changed My Name to Mommy
Mother Mayhem
Brandy of You Don't Know
Jenny of Our Nifty Notebook


It's a special thanks to you, for bringing me new readers! I feel like I need to let you, all of you, every one of my followers, commenters and readers, know how much I love and appreciate you. You're the best, and I hope to continue to expand my audience with you're help!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

P.S.: I got another award!! It's called the "Breath of Fresh Air" award, and it was given to me by the wonderful Neva of Mostly Flummoxed! Thank you so much for the beautiful award! I have placed it proudly in my "Awards" column (to your right).

P.S.S: And don't forget to VOTE FOR BREE!! by clicking HERE! And vote for all three pictures!!

6 comments:

Nikki, from Sittin' Pretty said...

Awww, congrats on hitting 30 Sam!

Samantha said...

Thank you!! I was pretty excited. Especially considering how many readers I had just a few months ago :) I guess I'm interesting. I dont know.

Samantha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chell said...

Way to go! That is a big leap in a months time. Congrats!

mamma b said...

Congrats on thirty followers. Well deserved.
Would love to feature you on my blog. Email me daisymo4@hotmail.com

MrsM said...

Congrats to you on 30 followers! I'm glad I could help (however little I did, I don't have 600 followers either!). I love your blog and I'm just glad I could share it with people...and of course, congrats on your award =)