Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Crazy Coupon Clipping Lady...

My Mom stocked me up with all kinds of coupons yesterday before I went grocery shopping. I got to use just a few, but I saved about 10 dollars on my total grocery bill. I thought that was pretty good to be a first time coupon user! I had a 1.00 off coupon for Pampers and a 1.00 off coupon for laundry detergent. I ended up getting a box of 96 diapers, and a 32 ounce bottle of laundry detergent for 23 dollars. That's pretty good if you knew the price of the diapers!

I was very excited, and am now even more motivated to get going on the coupon thing. If I can save money and slash my grocery bill in HALF, it is definitely worth it! I want to encourage you to start coupon shopping! Surprisingly enough, the cashiers get very excited when you pull out coupons too. They don't look at you like you are some tight wad, or a crazy coupon clipping lady. They enjoy it, and love it!

Here a couple of websites in which you can go and print out coupons:
Coupons.com & CouponMom.com

Try it out, and let me know what your results were.

0 comments: