Friday, June 05, 2009

Beach Whore...

I managed to claim a last minute spot to the beach today. We are leaving tomorrow, and I haven't been this excited in a very, very long time. You have to understand something. I'm 21 years old. If I had thought my life out a couple of years ago, I wouldn't be married, and I wouldn't have a child. I would be 21 years old, acting 21 years old. Now, don't get me wrong. I don't regret ever getting married, or having a child because my husband and Bree mean the absolute world to me. But when people my age are spending their Summers at the beach without me, it gets kind of sad and frustrating.

This will be, however, the first time Paul and I have ever spent more than 2 nights apart, much less a whole week. I'm not sure how we'll handle that, but maybe we'll appreciate each other more. I'm a little nervous about it all, because I am flat broke...but I do have some money in savings. I'll just have to tap into that, and pray that we won't get into any financial trouble over the Summer. Paul starts his new job next week, so maybe we'll be okay.

Anyway, just wanted to let you all know that I'll be on a beach hiatus for the next week. I hope you all have a glorious weekend, and week.

1 comments:

Musings of the Mrs. said...

oooooo. Yay. Have a fantastic trip!