Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day to All...

Tomorrow is Father's Day, and I am proud to say that I have one of the greatest Daddy's out there! I know how blessed I am to have such a wonderful Daddy, and knowing that he lost his Dad at 18 years old...I try very hard not to take my Daddy for granted. He's always worked hard to support us all, and he has always gone over and beyond to make sure we had everything we wanted. It is sad though, that I never realized how great my Daddy was until I got married and moved out of the house. Making a move like this definitely led me to appreciate my Parents more. I hope that Paul can mean as much to Bree one day as my Daddy means to me. I think she is already a Daddy's girl though, and that makes me happy.

I want to wish all of the wonderful daddy's out there a wonderful Father's Day!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments: